Green Friday freebies worth £1,490
Love saving money?
Then you’ll want to switch to a heat pump. Join the clean energy revolution now and we’ll treat you to 5 brand new radiators worth up to £1,490.
Join the clean energy revolution
Aira's Green Friday offer
The good news? Heat pumps lower your heating costs by 25%.
The really good news? The government pay you £7,500 to help you switch to clean, cheaper energy.
And the really, really, really good news? We’ll add up to 5 brand new energy-efficient radiators to your Aira package for free, worth up to £1,490*
6 reasons to switch to a heat pump
Save 25%Cut your household’s heating related costs by 25%
Increase your property valueHeat pumps add up to £8k to the value of your home
The heat pump + solar effectCombine your heat pump with home-made energy for max savings
Next-gen technologyQuiet Mark awarded, A+++ efficiency class and eco-friendly refrigerant
Play your part in net-zeroCut your household’s CO₂ emissions by 75%
£7,500 grant and 0% VATLet the government help cover the cost of your heat pump
How the savings add up with Aira
Instant savings. That’s the power of clean energy-tech.
- Save 25% on heating costs* with a heat pump
- Never pay another gas heating bill
- Reduce energy consumption by 75%
- Cut your reliance on the energy providers
Add real value to your property
- Add up to £8,000 by switching to a heat pump
- Add up to £5,400 by installing solar
- Add up to £55,000 by improving your Energy Performance rating (EPC)
Get £7,500 off and pay 0% VAT – if you’re quick
- Get £7,500 off with the Boiler Upgrade Scheme
- Pay 0% VAT on your entire clean energy package (that’s effectively getting 20% off)
- Extra grants and schemes available for solar and insulation – talk to your Aira Energy Expert for the latest incentives and how they work
That’s on top of your Green Friday offer.
Let’s talk energy efficiency
Want a no-strings chat about improving your home’s energy efficiency?
Share your contact details with us and we’ll call you back.
Weekdays Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm
This is how we calculate it: