We at Aira Home UK Ltd, reg. no. 14146166, will act as the Data Controller.
We care about you and your privacy, but we also want to be able to deliver the best service for you. In order to do that, we need to find out a little more about you. Below you can read about what personal data we collect, how we process it, why we do it and with whom we share it.
WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS?
We process the following personal data about you:
- Identity and contact information - name, e-mail or postal address, and phone number
- Information concerning a potential payment method – instalment payment plan or up front
- Other relevant information - address, city, and country
- Preferences in receiving information
WHERE AND WHEN DO WE RETRIEVE YOUR INFORMATION?
We collect your personal data in the following circumstances:
- When you have contact with us, whether by email, mail, or phone
- When you submit a request or otherwise contact us via our website
- When you sign up for our newsletter or to receive other information from us
- When we request information from third-party sources, such as publicly available records
HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
We may process your personal data for the following purposes (exhaustive list):• To up-to-date information about you
- In order to deliver, administer and communicate our services to you
- To administer and manage communication with you, which also includes newsletters and other information from us
- In order to provide you with information about us and what offers we have
- If you chose to use our offer for an instalment payment plan, we will check your credit reference
THE LEGAL BASIS FOR OUR PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
We will use the following legal bases in our processing of your personal data:• The processing is necessary in order for us to be able to carry out activities where we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data (e.g. for marketing purposes)
- The processing is done with your consent (e.g. be able to identify you as recipient of our newsletter)
- The processing is necessary for us to be able to fulfil a legal obligation
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
We will, in order to provide you with the best possible service and to be able to fulfil our contract with you, share your personal data within the Aira Italia S.P.A.We do not sell your personal data to third parties, but we share it with those who can assist us in our business or to fulfil the purpose for which we process your personal data. These are, for example, our subcontractors (e.g. our recruitment company or CRM provider).
Information that our partner may process includes your name, e-mail address, address, and phone number. We may share your personal data with authorities in order to comply with legal obligations or in order to secure that you will be able to use or services (e.g. informing that you will need more electricity). With reference to the selected payment methods, we may share your data also with third parties (i.e., our financial partners) to finalise the purchase of our products and services.
WHERE IS YOUR DATA PROCESSED?
To the largest extent, we will keep your personal data within the internal market, i.e. the EEA. If your personal data is transferred to a third country, we will either ensure that the European Commission has assessed that the third country has a status as a so-called adequate level of protection or we will unsure that one of the transfer mechanisms to a third country in Chapter V of GDPR is applicable, e.g. that the receiving party has signed an EU standard contract or that it has signed up to the EU-U.S. Data Privacy Framework.
HOW LONG WILL WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it is processed. This means that we will store your personal data as long as you have elected to receive a newsletter or as long as you are deemed to be a client of ours, but some data is stored as long as required by rules and regulation (such as tax or accounting legislation that requires us to store the data up to 10 years).
YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
You obviously have rights concerning your personal data that we respect and are happy to help you to exercise. We’ll list them below. If you want to exercise any of them, please let us know at email@example.com!
- Right of access – You have the right to know what personal data we process and why; and receive a copy of it.
- Right to rectification – If you believe that we are processing incorrect personal data about you, such as name or address, you can ask us to correct this.
- Right to restriction of processing – You may request that we restrict the processing of your personal data. This may be the case, for example, if we have incorrect information about you and you do not want the processing to continue until we have corrected it.
- Right to be forgotten – You can request that we remove your personal data from the processing operations based on your consent and legitimate interest.
- Right to data portability – The personal data that we process based on your consent or for the performance of our contract, you can ask to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format so that it can be forwarded to another party.
- Right to object – For processing operations based on legitimate interest, such as marketing, you have the right to object to the use of your personal data. If this happens, we will weigh your interests, rights and freedoms against our legitimate interest and stop processing if your interests, rights, and freedoms is deemed to outweigh our legitimate interest.
- Right not to be subject to profiling – You always have the right to request not to be subject to profiling (e.g. that we draw conclusions about you based on where you live or the information we collect through Google Analytics, such as your geographic location or the browser you use).
- Right to withdraw your consent – You can, at any time, withdraw your consent. However, we may continue to process your data for the purposes you consented to until you withdrew your consent.
CHANGES AND ADJUSTMENTS
If we make any significant changes to how we process your personal data, we will first provide you with information of the modifications to privacy notice and give you the opportunity to consider these new terms and conditions.
However, we may make minor adjustments to the text due to changes, additions or new interpretations of the current regulations, technical developments or changes in Aira Italia S.P.A's routines, organization, or business strategy. We therefore recommend that you visit our website to read an updated version of the information.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have any questions about how we process your personal data, you are always welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at; AIRA HOME UK, Noahs Yard, 10, York Way, London N1 9AA
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED
Finally, if you find that we fail to take care of your personal data or your rights, you may contact the The Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). For more information on how to do this, see https://ico.org.uk/Last updated on June 14th, 2023.